January 14, 2011

A note about this blog (yes, another one)

Because my daughter was born in December 2009, I have a whole year's worth of books already under my belt.  I'll be reviewing most of those as soon as I can, so you can expect blog updates fairly regularly (once a week, perhaps) until I catch up with my current reading.  After that, I'll probably have to slow the pace a bit.  But since my list of books to be reviewed is already over 20 titles long, I think we have some time before we come to that.  We'll see what happens.

I also plan to give each title a final rating of "buy", "borrow", or "skip".  This will let you know if I think it's worth adding to your library, reading but not owning, or just not worth your time.  I'm sure there will be lots of caveats along the way, but hopefully the system will work pretty well overall.

That's all.  Now here come the book reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment